Is there a way to show issue labels in BigPicture roadmp?

Lilach Gilboa September 12, 2017

One of my dev teams are asking to use Jira labels to show issue complexity.

Is there a way to determine what information from the Jira ticket is shown in the Roadmap?

BTW, if there is an option to do that, I don't have to use labels, any other custom filed can work here.

I know there is the quick filter option, but I'm talking about showing is on the actual card like priority is shown.

Thanks!

Lilach

1 answer

3 votes
Piotrek Romanczyk [SoftwarePlant]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 14, 2017

Hello Lilach,

Labels system has been added to our Roadmap module back in May this year. It allows users to display a Team-Tag (label) on the issue card within the Roadmap itself.

Nevertheless, since it is merely a team label, it does not allow us to filter out issues, as the display itself offers the team view.

As you already mentioned, the desired filtering method can be achieved with Quick Filters, though the filter rules applied will not be displayed in the Roadmap view.

For now, we are focusing on features which would improve a business flow in terms of agile solutions, thought it is highly possible that in some time we will add card-labelling with pre-defined Quick Filters.

Cheers,

Piotr of SoftwarePlant

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events