Is there a way to select a specific filter or board? I can only select a Project.

Max Cascone October 23, 2017

I love the idea of having the Jira issues available in Teams, but I don't want the entire project in there... will you support selecting filters or boards, and not just projects?

4 answers

0 votes
Maryna Imshenetska June 26, 2018

So far, little belated, but still our team is happy to announce that we finally released new version of application. We made changes to new tab configuration: now you can configure custom filter or use your saved filter for a new tab. Welcome everyone to try this new functionality and provide your feedback. 

Clinton June 26, 2018

Thank you!

0 votes
James Delmerico May 15, 2018

I am looking for the same feature - the ability to select a (public) filter, but I only see the default filters which are not useful.  Can I select a custom filter so I can do something basic like show me all the tickets with a fixVersion of x?

Thank you!

This what I see when I select the filter dropdown:

Capture.PNG

Clinton June 4, 2018

Nice!

0 votes
Max Cascone May 9, 2018

Looks like this has been released, thanks!

0 votes
Maryna Imshenetska October 30, 2017

Hi Max!

Thanks for your feedback!
We plan to add support of your saved Jira filters in a few weeks. I'll keep you updated. 

Peter Buelow June 11, 2018

Bumping again. I just found this and need to be able to display release filters so I can add releases to our team boards. I just installed and tried this, but don't see a way to find my release filters. Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events