Is there a way to reference the current row in Scaffolding Table-data?

AmberH February 19, 2018

I am building a table-data macro in Scaffolding where the user enters data in the the first few columns, but the last few are calculated off of the values the user has entered in the first few. I need a way to reference these values by current row and I'm not able to find answers anywhere. I have the following variable injected into a sql query, but i need to replace the 0 with the current row as the table is built:

'%data:MyTable.0.MyValue%'

In other words, something like: 

'%data:MyTable.ROW_NUMBER().MyValue%'

Any direction would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

1 answer

0 votes
Hanis Khaidir [ServiceRocket]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 20, 2018

Hi Amber,

It's unclear how the macros are really configured on the page. Perhaps you can share some screen shots/storage format of the page so we can get a better overview of this.

Thanks! 

AmberH February 20, 2018

Sure thing. So I'm trying to create a table that calculates the actual vs estimated costs of a project by team. So each team would come in and enter their Cost Center and hourly estimates for the project in the first three columns. On that same line in the last two columns, I would like a query that goes out and pulls their actual hours and cost towards that project. In order to do that, I need the query on each row to be able to reference the Cost Center that was entered in the first column. Adding screenshots as well.Table Guts.PNGTable-Data.PNG

Thanks!

AmberH February 22, 2018

I tried goofing around with the eval-data macro as well, but it didn't work when wrapped in a sql query macro. I'm so close. What am i missing?

Mervyn Toh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2018

Hi Amber, can you let me whether are you using the Pro Edition or Express Edition for Bob Swift's SQL for Confluence? Additionally, is it possible for you to provide me a storage format of the said page for further investigation?

AmberH August 13, 2018

Here's an even simpler example. I just want table data and I would like one of the columns to be a calculation off of a date entered. A user comes in and enters the create date and I would like the table to automatically calculate the duration from that date to today's date in days. Is this possible?Simple table.JPG

The code below:

<p><br /></p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="table-data" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="9e96b060-4d2b-4b9e-9414-cecd3380fb83"><ac:parameter ac:name="name">Change Orders</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p>
<table class="wrapped"><colgroup><col /><col /><col /></colgroup>
<tbody>
<tr>
<th>Change Order #</th>
<th colspan="1">Create Date</th>
<th colspan="1">Testing</th></tr>
<tr>
<td>
<div class="content-wrapper">
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="number-data" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="148560fc-0e71-4ea3-bdc5-9f22708a65ad"><ac:parameter ac:name="name">Order Number</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="atlassian-macro-output-type">INLINE</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p></div></td>
<td colspan="1">
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="date-data" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="f643e31d-f154-4b90-bbad-a3013c542138"><ac:parameter ac:name="format">M/d/y</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="name">Create Date</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="atlassian-macro-output-type">INLINE</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p></div></td>
<td colspan="1">
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="report-on" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="7d840c54-86a4-4a07-a58a-9926771e49f0"><ac:parameter ac:name="injected">true</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="atlassian-macro-output-type">INLINE</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="eval-data" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="5cdacf52-f8ec-462c-8765-66068b8c2e29"><ac:parameter ac:name="format">#</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="name">Date Calc</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="atlassian-macro-output-type">INLINE</ac:parameter><ac:plain-text-body><![CDATA[(%global:current date>date:milliseconds% - %data:Change Orders.${rowCount}.Create Date>date:milliseconds%)/1000/60/60/24]]></ac:plain-text-body></ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p></div></td></tr></tbody></table>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro>
Mozhda Barekzai August 14, 2018

Hi AmberH,
Thank you for getting back to us.
Regarding your latest question, I would like to regretfully say that the current system does not provide such calculation/ processes for date data macro.

Should you have any more enquiries, I'll be more than happy to assist you at any given time.

Thank you

Mozhda Barekzai

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events