Is there a way to limit search to the current space in Theme Press?

Zen has a very useful feature where you can limit the Confluence search box to only search in the current space.

I can't find a similar setting in Theme Press. Is there a way to do this?

3 answers

1 accepted

I did find a way to fake it -- add a Live Search macro to the page, and hide the default search box. If you put the default search box in the toolbar, it isn't visible in the default view mode -- users don't see it unless they display the tools. I then used CSS to move the Live Search macro into the heading.

Hi Jonathan,

Currently that's not possible with Theme Press, but it is on our near-term roadmap.

Thanks for the vote!

Cheers,
Darryl

Hi Darryl, has this already been deployed?

Hi Darryl,

I know this issue is 2 years old... but I'm curious... is it fixed? I'm having trouble wtih this exact scenario.

A Livesearch macro in the header include is giving me a ton of wonky errors. Limiting the Confluence search to my space would be so much simpler. 

Is this still an issue or the search can be limited to spaces now?

Hey everyone, just wanted to put this question to rest. This is now possible using Brikit's Targeted Search App. Details can be found here:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.brikit.targetedsearch/server/overview

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

361 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you