I think I found a problem but I am not sure. We changed the settings for WBS gantt to use link types that already existed in our system. When the dependency links are created they appear to be the opposite of what I would expect.
The parent shows "requires" and the dependent child shows "required by".
When looking at the other link types in the system they all seem to match the same formula, except for the link types that were created by WBS gantt.
Cloners outward is "clones" and inward is "is cloned by", and this is a system link type.
Duplicate has an outward description of "duplicates" and an inward of "is duplicated by".
WBS Depends link has an outward description of "is depended on by" an an inward of "depends on".
This seems completly backwards to me...
You might use the Links Hierarchy add-on to get an overview of how you are linking issues (it displays and arrow and a tooltip showing inward and outward links).
It is a commercial plugin, but you can use it to resolve this doubt and then un-install it wihout any problem with the free trial license.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Atlas Camp is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain from the 6th -7th of September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs