Is "time spent" in the json response for Tempo Planning rest api the total time planned for that elapsed time period?

Chris Stamp February 24, 2016

I want to know if the total "timespent" returned from the rest api for a plan item is what I need to allocate for a correct assumption of that  Plan item's planned time? I am trying to collect all  timespent for a month of ISSUE type plan items.  There also is a commitment ratio for a plan Item. Is there more calculation that go into this? I'm afraid I have to do some more math to get the real time spent. Hopefully  this is not the case

1 answer

0 votes
Tempo Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2016

Hi Chris

The start and end date of the call does not necessarily co-incide with the start and end date of the plan. If a plan occurs sometime during the period that is called for, the whole plan (in seconds) is retrieved by the call. This also includes weekend plans, if there are any. This is probably what is causing issues with the calculations.

Best regards,

Heiða

Tempo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events