Is pricing for the Cache Plugin from Bob Swift per instance or per clustered node?

Hi,

We're looking into buying the Cache Plugin - our Confluence license is for 2 nodes with 2000+ users. Is the price at this level $600 regardless of number of nodes, or $600 per node?

Thanks in advance.

Doug

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Doug,

I'm sorry to say that I believe that it will be per node, because essentially each node of a Confluence cluster is a separate instance with a different SEN and therefore you will need a license for each node separately. However, you could certainly try contacting Bob and aksing him whetyher there is any kind of discount for clustered instances.

All the best,
John

Hi John,

Thanks for the quick response and useful information - we're waiting to hear back from Bob Swift, thought I'd post here in case we might get a quicker answer...your insight is helpful.

Thanks again,

Doug

I believe John is correct in general for any Atlassian paid plugin and the policy is defined by Atlassian. I will ask a Marketplace person to respond as well.

This widget could not be displayed.
Dave Meyer Atlassian Team Dec 09, 2012

Hi guys,

John is correct. Pricing for Marketplace add-ons is per instance of Confluence. The policy is documented in more detail here: http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/marketplace#licensingandpricing-4\

Cheers,

Dave

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

510 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you