Is it possible to show the Zephyr last test execution status (Pass, Fail …) at the issue link of a j

Erik Bosman August 18, 2017

When linking a Zephyr test to a jira issue the status of the test (open – closed …) is shown in the linked item If I execute the test and set it to Pass (or any other test execution status) I would also like to see this in the Jira where I linked the test case to. Now the status stays open which (might) suggest that the test is not executed yet Therefore, I would rather see the last test execution status (Pass, Fail …) at the issue link then the status of the test case (open, closed…). (For a Zephyr test I still want the status of the test case itself to remain open for reasons that I might want to run it again and giving it a new (other) test execution status).

3 answers

0 votes
Neha Dua December 10, 2020

Hello everyone , 

We are also looking for "changing the JIRA workflow of a test as per Zephyr Test execution statuses ".

Can some one please assist ?

Thanks,

Neha Dua

0 votes
Pritom Dutta March 1, 2020

@JIRA Support  Do we have any solution for this yet? The requirement is to change Test and/or Requirement workflow status based on Zephyr execution status automatically. Any suggestion/solution will highly be appreciate. Thanks. 

0 votes
Arun Ravindran August 23, 2017

Hi Erik

Thanks for your interest in Zephyr.

Based on your description Zephyr test case statuses are only for executions and has no impact on the Jira issue type's stats like Open ,In progress or closed

To modify the statuses you will have to change the Jira workflow as per Test execution statuses

Let us know if you have any query about the above mentioned

Thanks

Zephyr Support

JIRA Support October 2, 2017

Hi Arun, 

Can you please let me know how I would change the JIRA workflow of a test as per Test execution statuses?

Would this then change the status when a test is executed?

Thanks

Tom

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events