Is it possible to setup Timesheet, so it shows all my issues and not only those with Work Logged?

I would like to setup Timesheet on the Dashboard to display all the issues of the current user and not only the ones where work has been logged.

The reason for that is, that this tool is a great way to log your work and get an overview at the end of the day to make sure that you logged all your work.

But it's not quite as useful, when you can only see the issues where you have already logged work.

Possible Solution:
Don't filter all Issues that have no work logged per default, but allow it to be added using a filter. 

2 answers

Hey Andriy,

thank you for your fast reply.

Unfortunately I can not get it to work using JIRA Cloud.

Here are all settings that are available to me:

Global Time Reports Configuration:
timereports_settings.png

Timesheet Gadget Settings:

timesheet_gadget_settings.png

Where do I need to make the changes to display issues that don't have work logged, yet?

Two more screens showing the status of the project right now:

My current sprint, filtered for my issues:

current_sprint_issues.png

My timesheet gadget:

timesheet_gadget_result.png

Hi Marc,

Sorry, this is not possible for JIRA Coud yes, please vote on and watch issue#920 for updates.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

159 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you