Is it possible to set an icon for the "zen foundation" toolbar search?

Dave Westwood June 11, 2014

We intend to display search on the toolbar for anonymous users. I've noticed that the default help field does not have any icon or text to indicate to the user what it is for. Is there a way of implementing this in Zen Foundation?

TIA,

Dave

4 answers

1 vote
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2014

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the delay on this one. Assuming this is still of interest to you, note that the Brand Designer in Zen Foundation offers a background image field for the Toolbar search. Please see
below for where you can set this. (For example, to add a magnifying glass icon.)

Hope this helps!

cheers,

Kelli

0 votes
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2014

Hi Dave,

Did you have luck with the answer offered below?

Thanks!

Kelli

0 votes
Dave Westwood June 18, 2014

Hi Kelli,

I'm thinking of leaving the search in the toolbar and adding a magnifying glass icon or "Search" text in there.

Cheers,

Dave

0 votes
Kelli Hoyt
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2014

Hi Dave,

Are you interested in pulling the search OUT of the toolbar, and into the header? Or are you thinking of just leaving that in the toolbar?

(I'm just looking for the correct context for answering.)

Thanks,

-Kelli

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events