Is it possible to search Test Executions by executionDate?

Zoya Scherbina February 9, 2015

Support documentation (https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ZTD/Search+Test+Executions and https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ZTD/ZQL+Reference ) mentions that it is possible to search test executions by executionDate. It doesn't seem that I can make it work though. Test Execution Search with this query executionDate = 'yyyy-MM-dd' provides "No Tests found matching the request." feedback. Am I doing something wrong?

My company is evaluating Zephyr for JIRA now. It is critical to have test execution reports by build number. Since Zephyr doesn't support that functionality currently, I hoped that at least reporting by execution date will be possible.

Thank you

8 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Raksha S N February 10, 2015

Hello Zoya,

We have confirmed with our development team regarding Test Execution Search with this query executionDate = "yyyy-MM-dd" displaying "No Tests found matching the request". I would like to let you know that we have filed this as a defect on our side. It is filed under ZFJ-1360. This means we are working to have it solved in a future release.

I would like to inform you that currently you can use the following queries:

i)executionDate >= "yyyy-MM-dd"
ii)executionDate <= "yyyy-MM-dd"

The above queries displays the testcase executions that are executed on that specified date and  also after/before the specified date.

Best Regards,

Zephyr Support

Bhaskar Chandraul April 24, 2018

executionDate >= "yyyy-MM-dd" is not working for me. I tried all the possible combination. zypher errro.png

0 votes
Dnyaneshwar Shelke August 31, 2019

Any update on this?

0 votes
Martin_Wong March 27, 2019

Any update after 4 years?

0 votes
Thorsten Stöhr November 2, 2018

Hi,

how is the status of ZFJ-1360 after 3.5 years?

Thx and with best regards.

0 votes
Ahmed May 29, 2018

hi, any update?

0 votes
Daniel Mogin August 11, 2017

Hello, 

Do you have an estimate on the ZFJ-1360 ticket?

0 votes
Raksha S N February 18, 2015

Hello Zoya,

I would like to inform you that it is too early for us to commit on any timeline at the moment, however we have forwarded your request to our product management team they will review the same and consider it for future release. We appreciate your valuable feedback in making our Zephyr for JIRA better.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Zephyr Support

0 votes
Zoya Scherbina February 10, 2015

Hi Raksha,

Thank you for your response. The suggested workaround works for me.

Could you clarify when the fix is going to be available? When is the next release of Zephyr for JIRA?

Thanks,

Zoya

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events