Is it possible to reduce card size in Story Map?

VyacheslavF January 13, 2015

I see, its possible in Live Demo by clicking on the EYE button (this hide summary). But there is no such button, when I install it on my server.

So, I'm not talking about zooming, but changing layout. 

Is it possible in the current version? Or was this feature removed? And is so, can we ask for it back?

Ideally (for me), reduced card would have only summary, and no other details. But any solution which would reduce height of the card without reducing font size would be great.

6 answers

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2015

good to hear that!

The line height issue has been added to our backlog now.

Cheers,

Florian

0 votes
VyacheslavF February 8, 2015

Summary in the reduced card is great! Thank you.

Not sure, what you mean about swimlane. In my case, swimlanes are Epics. And issue is not with total epic height, but with height of every section on Y axis. Let me show another example: this is same view, just zoomed out to demonstrate issue:

Reduce2.PNG

And here is, how I think it would be show most convenient:

Reduce3.PNG

But even, with that minor issue, I want to tell you, that this is great add-on, and I'm happy user. Going to the market now to "convert" myself from trial to paid user.

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2015

unfortunately the swimlane height keeps as it is - is this a problem for you?

but we added the summary in the reduced cards as you recomended - hope that suits wink

0 votes
VyacheslavF February 8, 2015

Yes, just installed it. Great!

However, it doesn't work correctly:

I have map (see screenshot), where STATUS is my Y axis. And when I click REDUCE button - cards gets smaller, as expected; but space (height) for the each status section is still unchanged. I expected, that it should get smaller accordingly.

Reduced.PNG

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 8, 2015

The reduce cards button is back!

Latest version has been released today: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.bit.agile.bit-storymap

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 14, 2015

Hi Vyacheslav,

apparently this feature got lost after the last layout rework in December. But will definitely come back soon!

Cheers,

Florian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events