Is it possible to re-order filters in Create Issue Via Search Filter?

As a Zephyr user, when I select Add Tests from an existing test cycle, highlight the Via Search Filter tab and bring up the options in the dropdown I am presented with all of the filters that have been created, in no discernable order. Is there a way to customize what filters are shown or in what order?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Tracy,

That toggle brings up public searches in the create order they were made in.

Currently the best way to get to specific filters in a long list is to type the first letter of the filter and the toggle will navigate to the filters that start with that letter.

If you have a long list of saved searches displaying and want to decrease the list, you could consider working with your team to decrease the number of pulic searches by privatizing searches not used by numerous people.

We are current looking at ways to offer a better interface in a coming build of Zephyr for JIRA.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Thanks for your quick response.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,317 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you