Is it possible to export the Story Map ? PDF or print.

nicolas March 1, 2017

2 answers

1 vote
Dave Elkan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2017

Export as an image was released for Easy Agile User Story Maps in JIRA Cloud on March 21 and JIRA Cloud on April 5th. 

Kurt Carter June 23, 2017

how does it work? where is the image saved.

I click on it but it doesn't appear to do anything and I can't find the image on the drive.

Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2017

Hi Kurt,

We may want to move this to a support request.

First, can you test this:

1. Refresh the story map
  2. Save as image
  3. ...see spinner
  4. Image downloaded to computer (Downloads folder as configured by browser)

If that doesn't work let's open a support request and investigate further.

Thanks Kurt,
Nick

1 vote
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 5, 2017

Hi @nicolas,

This is a feature we are working on this week. I hope to share more information early next week.

We're focusing on a print mode so that people can export to PDF or image. And we're also planning on investigating an XLSX export option for a high density export.

Thanks Nicolas.

Regards,
Nick Muldoon, Product Manager, Easy Agile

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events