Is it possible to export test steps, executions as well as a list of tests from TestPlan?

vladimir_il February 21, 2013

It is very useful to export list of tests includes test steps, executions, results.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2013

Hi Vladimir I,

Thanks for the feedback. We are considering this for a future release of Zephyr for JIRA. Stay tuned!

Kind Regards,
Chris

1 vote
Mike Carr July 29, 2013

I would at least like to have a printable view of test executions please. :)

0 votes
Paul August 7, 2013

Hi Chris,

Thanks. I would like to have a nice printable version of a test execution so you can see the test step results and comments. Please consider including this in your future enhancements.

Thanks

Paul

David Stewart March 28, 2018

Is there an answer to Chris' question? I need to export executions with the tester comments but cannot figure out how without printing to PDF. The current export capability only gives a high level summary (from what I see). 

0 votes
Paul August 6, 2013

Hi Chris,

Is it possible to export, or even print the test executions?

Thanks

Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2013

Hi Paul, you are now able to export test plan details. These include the list of testcases and the testcase results. We also anticipate future enhancements in this area in our next release.

For current export functions, see my URL from the previous post: https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ZTD/Exporting

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 29, 2013

Hi Mike,

This feature has since been added. Check out our documentation here: https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ZTD/Exporting

Kind Regards,
Chris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events