Is it possible to create or edit TTS gadgets for Confluence?

Kevin Chau February 26, 2019

Hello. As my question says, is it possible to edit gadgets on this page in the documentation? I have read the documentation forward and back, and it does not look like it. This is the first time I have been working with Atlassian's JIRA and its add-ons, so if there is anything I am missing, please do inform me.

My goal is to make a Confluence page to show statistical reports for my managers.

This is the gadget I am trying to duplicate with a few minor changes.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2019

Hello Kevin,

Like most Jira gadgets, TTS gadgets respect google gadget standard, so that you can use them in Confluence pages. You need to register external gadget and use it in Confluence.

Also see this documentation on how to add Jira gadget to Confluence

If you have any problems with TTS gadgets, please raise a support ticket here.

Best

I understand that, but is it possible for me to change some of the pre-built TTS gadgets, or make my own that can access the SLA data?

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2019

Actually you can't do that. It is just like getting an image from another server.

You can only do that if you implement your own plugin.

Alright, that's all I needed to know. Thank you very much.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events