Is UPM 2.7.7 compatible with JIRA 4.3.4?

Maria Murphy November 8, 2012

I upgraded the UPM and now I can't see the Plugin Menu Item on the left panel under System where it used to be. I can still get to it from the Administration dropdown menu.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
mtaylor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2012

Hi Maria,

UPM 2.7.7 is compatible with JIRA 4.3.4. UPM 2.7.7 brought about a few changes related to the UPM UI and the terminology it now uses. Unfortunately not all of the text changes made it into UPM 2.7.7 but you can expect UPM 2.8 to have everything else cleaned up. Take a look at the following doc for more information:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/UPM/About+the+Universal+Plugin+Manager#AbouttheUniversalPluginManager-What'snewinUPMversion2.7.7

0 votes
Maria Murphy November 8, 2012

Below are screenshots of the Administration menu on the top of JIRA and the System menu on the left panel of the Administration section.

I'm running 4.3.4 but will be upgrading to 5.1 soon. The Plugin menu used to be in the System section of the panel but I don't see it anymore. Is that intentional?

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2012

Can you upload some screenshots. I do know that plugins has its own top menu verses being part part of the system menu in 5.1.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events