I setup an Internal Project to track general adminstrative time. I have accounts setup, but I didn't assign this project to a an account right away. I created a few issues on the project. And I made them all Itneral Issues.
All of the worklogs on that project are showing as invalid and are red. It says "account is missing".
So I went back and created an internal Customer and Internal account. And assigned the project to that account. But that didn't help. It still says Account is Missing.
So exposed the account field on the issue it self, and it does have the account set correctly.
What am I missing?
( I did re-index. Didn't help )
I did find a solution here
I created a second account and assigned it to the project. Then the Account Assignment actually worked in the issue view. I was able to set the Account on the issue and then my worklogs where valid.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs