Internal server error when display calendar

Ariadne IT13374030156 May 20, 2013

when I display a calendar based on a filter I get an "Internal server error" in a popup and I am not sure that all issues are shown on calendar.

The stack trace is:

2013-05-21 11:44:46,082 ajp-bio-8109-exec-204 ERROR torriani 704x7078x1 12l09xx 172.27.1.182 /rest/teamlead-calendar-rest/1.0/calendar/getDueDateIssues [common.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] Uncaught exception thrown by REST service

java.lang.NullPointerException

at ru.teamlead.jira.plugins.rest.CalendarRest.getDueDateIssues(CalendarRest.java:2286)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1108.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper$ResponseOutInvoker$1.invoke(DispatchProviderHelper.java:234)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper$1.intercept(DispatchProviderHelper.java:100)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DefaultMethodInvocation.invoke(DefaultMethodInvocation.java:61)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.expand.interceptor.ExpandInterceptor.intercept(ExpandInterceptor.java:38)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DefaultMethodInvocation.invoke(DefaultMethodInvocation.java:61)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper.invokeMethodWithInterceptors(DispatchProviderHelper.java:132)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper$ResponseOutInvoker._dispatch(DispatchProviderHelper.java:230)

at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)

In fact very few issues have "due date" values and note that "due date" is NOT configured nor for Start nor for End date, but we use 2 custom fields

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 22, 2013

Hey there, Ariadne.

The NullPointerException normally when JIRA is trying to look for something from the database but it is not present. (in this case getDueDateIssues). Hmm. Perhaps you can also address the concern to the plugin vendor so that they will be able to advice you on how to tackle this issue:

Good luck!

Warm regards,

Danial

0 votes
Ariadne IT13374030156 May 27, 2013

Thank you Danial.

I followed the support link on my installation hoping that teamlead.ru support would answered here.

I'll try to contact them in other way/place

Regards

Marcello

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2013

Hey there, Marcello.

You are welcome. They do keep track of the questions that are raised in Atlassian Answers but sometimes, it is better to contact them directly so that they can get back to you ASAP and provide you with the help needed. Good luck and all the best.

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events