Internal server error when display calendar

when I display a calendar based on a filter I get an "Internal server error" in a popup and I am not sure that all issues are shown on calendar.

The stack trace is:

2013-05-21 11:44:46,082 ajp-bio-8109-exec-204 ERROR torriani 704x7078x1 12l09xx 172.27.1.182 /rest/teamlead-calendar-rest/1.0/calendar/getDueDateIssues [common.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] Uncaught exception thrown by REST service

java.lang.NullPointerException

at ru.teamlead.jira.plugins.rest.CalendarRest.getDueDateIssues(CalendarRest.java:2286)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1108.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper$ResponseOutInvoker$1.invoke(DispatchProviderHelper.java:234)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper$1.intercept(DispatchProviderHelper.java:100)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DefaultMethodInvocation.invoke(DefaultMethodInvocation.java:61)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.expand.interceptor.ExpandInterceptor.intercept(ExpandInterceptor.java:38)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DefaultMethodInvocation.invoke(DefaultMethodInvocation.java:61)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper.invokeMethodWithInterceptors(DispatchProviderHelper.java:132)

at com.atlassian.plugins.rest.common.interceptor.impl.DispatchProviderHelper$ResponseOutInvoker._dispatch(DispatchProviderHelper.java:230)

at com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)

In fact very few issues have "due date" values and note that "due date" is NOT configured nor for Start nor for End date, but we use 2 custom fields

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes
Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team May 22, 2013

Hey there, Ariadne.

The NullPointerException normally when JIRA is trying to look for something from the database but it is not present. (in this case getDueDateIssues). Hmm. Perhaps you can also address the concern to the plugin vendor so that they will be able to advice you on how to tackle this issue:

Good luck!

Warm regards,

Danial

Thank you Danial.

I followed the support link on my installation hoping that teamlead.ru support would answered here.

I'll try to contact them in other way/place

Regards

Marcello

Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team May 27, 2013

Hey there, Marcello.

You are welcome. They do keep track of the questions that are raised in Atlassian Answers but sometimes, it is better to contact them directly so that they can get back to you ASAP and provide you with the help needed. Good luck and all the best.

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

1,414 views 4 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you