Integration with Beanstalk

I'm one of the developers for Beanstalk. We would like to add Beanstalk support to the JIRA DVCS Connector plugin. Before we make the development effort, we want to make sure you guys are open to such a feature and will accept our merge request given everything works fine on both ends.

5 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Chris,

Since it's and strategic decision (support connection with new products or not), I believe that it will not be simple answered on oir community forum. But since DVCS connect is now OpenSource, all contibutions will be well received.

Lucas Lima

+1 :)

My company is using JIRA+Beanstalk, and this sounds great—are you still planning to add support for this?

@Adam, it looks like he has had some progress with it now: http://blog.beanstalkapp.com/post/61522180211/jira-integration

Thanks for the link!

Any updates on developiong a DVCS version for Beanstalk?

I will be very happy to see this in OnDemand!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,370 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you