Up to now, my information is all from the demo video.
I still have some questions around the AppFusions plugin and hopefully someone can share his experiences with it.
On your questions:
1) If the JIRA are application linked together, yes you can get multiple JIRA streams.
2) The stream is similar to what is shown in JIRA now - for IBM Connections 3. The integration is going another whole level with IBM's latest IBM Connections 4 with alot more features, in prep for IBM Connect 2013. We are working with IBM directly on this.
3) We will not back-work the Connections 3 integration, because there are many better features afforded via 4. Yes, the Trust relationship is the plan.
4) For the Connections 3 version, the plugin is priced, and the (minor) service is gratis included, simply to ensure success.
* With IBM Connections, we are not assuming plug and play at this stage. It's not always that simple in large network deployments where the admins have not assumed default config settings.
* However, that said, with every iteration of our integrations we get closer and closer to plug and play - and that is always our goal. Simplicity. With mixed systems, can't always assume that however.
5) Both sides are required at current. May change later.
The current integration is relatively simple - requiring artifacts on both an IBM Connections and JIRA side -
Other questions - contact us direct.
I would assume that a customer would have questions, and best access is through our front door (firstname.lastname@example.org) and can set up a call/meeting wrt status of currents and futures.
Here's a recent video on this - with IBM Connections and IBM Sametime.
Feature development continues, but shows you some directions on where the integrations are going - bringing together large and small systems into a cohesive end user world.
Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to deploy in your Enterprise!!
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs