Install Script Runner V3.0.7 on JIRA V6.2.1

Salvatore Mazzei January 19, 2015

Hi,

In the context of us project we want to install this plugin. At the moment the version of the installed JIRA instance is v6.2.

We want to know if the latest version of this plugin can be installed on an older version of JIRA and if this is supported? We saw that some bug fix are resolved in the actual version of this plugin.

Thanks,

Salvatore Mazzei

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2015

No.  It is not supported.

That said, it might appear to work, but if you have any problems with it, you are stuck.  I would not risk it myself (some simple read-only plugins, I would, but not the script runner - it's powerful and complex, not something I would take a risk with)

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2015

https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Upgrading+to+3.0 Jamie stated here (at the end of the page) that 3.0 works on JIRA 6.2

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2015

Yes, it will work on 6.2. But in the general case Nic is correct ;-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events