Insight: Metadata changeloging?

Johannes Buverud
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2017

In Insight, I want to see who has created/changed a schema, object type, attribute etc., and also when it was done. Is this possible?

Preferably I would as an administrator like to view this directly in the Insight-GUI.

(I know about the logging oppertunities that came with v5.1, but that does only log changes on the spesific objects.)

1 answer

0 votes
Alexander Sundström
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2017

Hi Johannes,

This information is not available as of 5.1.4 of Insight, the history is only available on the Object level.

I'm referring you to https://jira.riada.se which is our open ticket system for feature requests and verified bugs. You may now view, watch, vote etc for issues reported by anyone. If you can't find this as an already added feature, feel free to add it there.

Best Regards
Alexander

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events