Insight Discovery - Error on import

Kristian Engström March 15, 2018

Hi

I am trying to import data to Insight from an Insight Discovery Scan but get an error and no data is imported. Should the discovery zip be placed at a specific location and with certain permissions? Or have I missed something here? What I have done in insight is to create an empty object schemas and then created an import in schema using the Discovery option.

Error importing from import source: 24(insight-discovery-import)
com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.insight.services.imports.common.external.ImportComponentException: Couldn't create imported data directory
at com.riadalabs.jira.plugins.discovery.imports.AbstractDiscoverySourceManager.createReservedDirectories(AbstractDiscoverySourceManager.java:170)

BR
Kristian

1 answer

0 votes
Christian_Solle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2018

Hi,

please make shure that the user that is running the JIRA Service has full permissions to the import folder.

The logs says: "...Couldn't create imported data directory..."

The import process will create history folders and need write permissions to the import folder.

// Christian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events