Inproduct translation

Jean Yves Filoche April 16, 2013

Hello,

Jira is installed on a PC without internet access for security reasons. So when I use Inproduct translation, I have a pop-up window that hides the translation window. I can not close it.

What can I do?

Thank you.

JYF

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2013

Hey there, Jean.

Hmm. Can you try to reproduce the problem in other Atlassian Supported Browsers (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA052/Supported+Platforms) to see if you still have the same problem? I am still wondering what could be the reason behind this. Running JIRA in an isolated system shouldn't be a problem.

Warm regards,

Danial

0 votes
Antônio Duarte June 23, 2017

Hi, I have also another kind of problem with the InProduct Translation plug-in: I tryed to translate some words in a page, and now, when I am on this same page, it doesn't show me the expected words in the page, but instead, it seems to show me the internal JIRA variables that hold these translated words. See the attached image.

erroJIRA.jpg

0 votes
Jean Yves Filoche May 6, 2013

I had just upgraded JIRA to 5.2.11 and the issue is resolved.

Thank you

JY

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2013

Hey there again, Jean.

Perfect! Glad to know that the upgrade process helps to resolve the issue. You are welcome!

Warm regards,

Danial

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
May 1, 2013

Hey there, Jean.

When you mentioned in-product translation, we believe that you are referring to the InProduct Translation (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.translations.jira.inproduct) plugin.

Have you tried to:

1. Shutdown JIRA instance
  2. Delete the contents of JIRA Home Directory\plugins\.osgi-plugins directory
  3. Delete the contents of JIRA Home Directory\plugins\.bundled-plugins directory
  4. Delete the contents of JIRA Installation Directory\work directory
  5. Restart JIRA instance

Check whether you are still having the same problem?

Warm regards,

Danial

Jean Yves Filoche May 6, 2013

Hello,

I followed the given procedure, but it did not work. I still have a window hiding the Inproduct windows.

How can I close this windows, JIRA is on a PC with no internet ?

Thank You

JY

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events