Include Epic label in print?

Bjorn Gmail Brala March 17, 2015

Hi,

I want to have the Epic label on the story. This is the agile story printer after all. I wanted to use it in the card designer, but i cannot find the label?

Best regards,

Bjorn.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Flying Agile
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2015

Hi Bjorn,

we plan to expand the list of available fields to print within the next few days.

Have you found any other fields missing ?

Thanks, FA

Bjorn Gmail Brala March 17, 2015

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Basically you would like as much fields as possible from the configuration, but i understand that might be a lot of work.

The fields you should at least add is all the unique JIRA agile fields added by the component.

1. Epic color 
  2. Epic name (maybe combine these to colored epic label like in JIRA agile?)
  3. Epic link
  4. Epic Status
  5. Affected version(s)
  6. Fix version(s)
  7. Rank (might be usefull for sorting after print)
  8. Labels

I think the most important is epic. But i feel the other fields here might be usefull also. I would personally use most of them, though it kind of depends per project which.

Flying Agile
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2015

Hi Bjorn, we have just released new Agile Issue Printer version with more fields to print: Epic Link, Epic Name, Epic Status, Affected Versions, Fix Versions, Labels, Components. Stay tuned for more cool features and enhancements. Thank you for your feedback, FA.

Bjorn Gmail Brala March 25, 2015

Thank you for the respone and fixes!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events