Inactive users are still visible in Time Sheet gadget

Vaida Svenčkauskienė June 30, 2013
Hello, We are using Time Sheet gadget to track our team worked time. All team members are added to Jira group, for example team-ABC. There are three users made as inactive, but still visible in gadget. Jira version is 5.2. and plugin's version is 2.3.11. Is there any way to hide inactive users from gadget?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2013

Hi Viada,

I've just added support for inactive users, but you you will need to update plugin to upcoming 2.4.3 version, available soon.

Note, I assume you're referring to Time Sheet gadget group view, and so I've made plugin show only active users

Thank you.

0 votes
Vaida Svenčkauskienė July 9, 2013

Hello,

thank you for your response.

Okay, we will wait for new version of plugin.

Regards,

Vaida.

0 votes
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2013

It is not very clear from your description, but I assume you mean by "inactive" that you have removed the application access of the users. Have you also removed the users from any usergroups on the instance?

Vaida Svenčkauskienė June 30, 2013

Thank You for quick response.

I simply marked "Inactive" check-box, without removing users from groups, because some of them left our company temporarily, for example maternity leave. We need to leave such inactive users in groups so that they would be able to access Jira after return and work as usual without missing any group or permission. It is difficult to remember user's group list before he left. This "Inactive" function helps in such situations, user aren't visible in "Assignee" or "Reporter" list. Unfortunately those inactive users are visible in gadget.

Is user's removal from groups the only way to solve this problem?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events