Impossible to update Marketplace Plugin without entering three highlights?

Micha Kops
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

I'm currently trying to update a small, free plugin of mine on the marketplace.

It seems that I am not able to complete the update process without uploading information and screenshots for exact three features from my plugin.

The problem is: It has only one feature. And there are other small plugins of mine on the marketplace that might encounter the same situation. Therefore I'd decide not to update them in the future.

Did I miss an opt-out-feature somewhere or is this a masterplan to purge the marketplace from smaller plugins?

I don't really want to update the same highlight/screenshots three times.

Any help or information is welcome :)

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
jnolen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2013

Hi Micha,

Even though your add-on only has one feature, we think that there are probably still three things you can say about your add-on. You could list three benefits the customer gets from using it. Or list three different use-cases where your one feature might be helpful.

Good luck!

2 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2013

That is the new requirement - see Migration Guide for New Marketplace Add-on Listings

0 votes
Micha Kops
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 6, 2013

Thanks both of you for your input!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events