Import accounts basing on "custom" data

Przemek Wysota March 12, 2013

Hi,

Configuring Tempo we wanted to use list of "Services" (XML, Web Service) as Accounts - not possible. Any "not-Tempo" organized list won't do. Therefore I would suggest add-on to plugin allowing mapping of XML/Service into standard Tempo data. That would be much more suitable.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2013

I understand. If we would provide an API to create the Tempo accounts. Could you use that?

If not, then you can create a feature request to allow mapping to custom data in our tracker: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO

Thanks,
Viðar

I suppose rest api would do - then mapping would be done there. Lets try it :-)

Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2013

Great :-)

Watch this issue for progress: https://tempoplugin.jira.com/browse/JTMPO-454

0 votes

Quite simple - Tempo requires specific service/xml structure. If other system provides required data, but "columns" are named different, e.g. Account is named Service, Lead is called Business Owner etc - Tempo won't recognize these as valid data. So It would really help if in Tempo itself mapping could be done.

0 votes
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 12, 2013

Can you give examples what you mean?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events