We are currently looking at purchasing a plug in for 2-D filter support.

My pricing tier is $30 for 2000 users.  It I use this product in a production environment do I also need to by licenses for our Stage testing  Environment for another $30.

1 answer

For your staging environment you should use a developer licence , they can be created from https://my.atlassian.com/products/index . You do not need to buy an extra licence

"Developer licenses can be used by existing license holders who wish to deploy non-production installations of our software to assist with development and testing efforts. Developer licenses can also be used for non-production installations of our software deployed on a cold stand-by server.

This license is provided free of charge and the maintenance expiration of this license will be synchronised to the maintenance expiration date of your product"

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jul 10, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

172 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you