INTERMITTENTLY: JQL window does not load when trying to ADD existing tickets to structure

Nigel Clarke February 14, 2019

Can any advise why sometimes I am getting the JQL window load properly when I click 'add' on an existing structure.

But then frequently (mostly) I am getting a window launch that has an empty 'Application' dropdown and then a N/A non functioning second dropdown and text field.

it looks like the concept of 'JQL' is not loading properly.

Using Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thanks all.

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alexander Ivkin February 14, 2019

@Nigel Clarke, thank you for the question.

It seems the problem might be due to lack of permissions, however in order to investigate it further I would like to ask you for more details.

Could you fill a ticket in our Service Desk, please?https://support.almworks.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/8/group/46

Best regards, Alexander

Nigel Clarke February 14, 2019

Thanks Alex, I can try to raise a ticket.

However the problem is intermittent - so I can't see how it is a permission issue?  This morning I was able to launch it fine, but for the rest of the day I get the empty application screen instead.  This has been the case for the last week since I first tried it - intermittent issue.

image.png

(FYI I had a separate issue which DID seem to be permission related: when I went to 'manage' the structure : the three permissions sections were not loading at all so I could not make my structure available to others.  It then at one point DID load and I could.  I'm not sure if my administrators changed permissions to enable/fix this as the time.)

Thanks

Nigel

Alexander Ivkin February 15, 2019

Please, raise the ticket, we're waiting for it to start digging the problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events