INK File Picker plug-in doesn't work for Confluence

Maxim Merkushev August 21, 2013

It is installed in Confluence (v. 5.1.5) & in Jira.

When I click on Attach file link I see the overlay with INK buttons inside (correct). When I click on Choose file button I see Ink dialog and can choose any content from any services to attach (correct)...

But after I click on Upload button - it seems like content uploading, but in result I see the same Attach file overlay without any uploaded content. Nothing to attach :^(

P.S. In Jira it works, the problem with confluence version only.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Maxim Merkushev August 22, 2013

It is works the same for all links I tested. Ex. attached as image. It doesn't matter what kind of service I used to choose picture - Ex. I choosed it from FB, but after clicking on Upkload button - I see again the same screen "Insert link" without any attached images.

Lukas Judicak August 22, 2013

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the image. It was very helpful to identify the bug.

It should be fixed in the upcoming release and you can expect it in the marketpalce soon.

Please, share your opinions with the new release once you try it.

Thanks,

Lukas

Lukas Judicak August 23, 2013

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the image. It was very helpful to identify the bug.

It should be fixed in the upcoming release and you can expect it in the marketpalce soon.

Please, share your opinions on the new release once you try it.

Thanks,

Lukas

0 votes
Maxim Merkushev August 25, 2013

Thanks

0 votes

Hi Maxim,

Could you give me more details to identify the bug?

- Do you use ImageDialog (Editor > Insert > Image) or LinkBrowser (Editor > Insert > Attachment)?

- if no above mentioned dialog, could you write me the exact way how you want to attach file?

Thanks,

Lukas

0 votes

Hi Maxim,

Could you give me more details to identify the bug?

- Do you use ImageDialog (Editor > Insert > Image) or LinkBrowser (Editor > Insert > Attachment)?

- if no above mentioned dialog, could you write me the exact way how you want to attach file?

Thanks,

Lukas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events