I want to add the execute cycle of zephyr to a usual jira workflow, so that execute can be done only after a few steps say "Approve testcase". Can it be done

I need a develope a workflow for Zephyr test cases, so that execute cycle is a part of the workflow and can be done only after the test is approved.

3 answers

Hi there!

This currently isn't a supported function of Zephyr for JIRA

However, this sounds like a great idea, and we'd love to get some more information from you in order to work this into the pipeline for consideration. Head to our support portal at http://support.getzephyr.com and open a ticket. Provide as much info as you can about your use case(s) with examples and other related information.

We appreciate all customer feedback, especially when it comes to making our products better.

Thanks!

Johnathan Lyman

Senior Technical Support Lead

Hi there, 

Has this functionality been implemented yet as it would be very useful to have the Zephyr execution cycle communicate with a workflow. 

Hi Johnathan

We have a requirement from our client to implement this functionality. Can you specify us what would be the estimated time it would take in best case scenario to get this functionality so that we could set proper expectation to them.

Thanks

Sanket

Sanket,

I cannot say for sure how long this would take to implement, provided this request is approved by project management. If you'd like to have a more detailed discussion about this, please reach out to us via our support portal so we can start tracking it.

Johnathan Lyman

Senior Technical Support Lead

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 29, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How to set up an incident workflow from the VP of Engineering at Sentry

Hey Atlassian community, I help lead engineering at Sentry, an open-source error-tracking and monitoring tool that integrates with Jira. We started using Jira Software Cloud internally last year, a...

1,373 views 0 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you