I've installed the addin but when I click on the 'Story Map' Menu I get a 404 Not Found error

Darren Chamberlin January 14, 2013

I've checked your install instructions and it all seems to be set up ok

Jira 5.1.6

Greenhopper 6.1.1

9 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

Hi

please excuse my late replay - this forum was not yet related with our ticketing system :( but from now on it is under observation!

Currently the system calls a web service at the same port as the users request is bound. That means if this port is not available at the system's localhost, it leads into an 404 error. We will change this behavior within version 2.0, which will be released in two week.

Sorry for this constraint!

But if you think it is another issue, please provide the stack trace of your 404.

cheers,
Florian

1 vote
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2013

Hi Darren, Hi Bernd,

the version 2 has been released and the routing issue is solved. Just update and have a try ;)

Florian

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 5, 2013

Hi,

404 means the 'FEN' project can not be found.

are you sure that the project with the key 'FEN' really exists and that you have permissions (read/write) to this project.

Otherwise please provide the stack trace (the whole error page)

Cheers,

Florian

Guy Anela September 29, 2013

Hi Florian - We're also experiencing the same error when we click on the "Story Map" menu option...

Could not find servlet for: /plugins/servlet/bit/TOOL.storymap

Yes, "TOOL" is a valid Project Key that I have Administrator access to. We're running JIRA 5.0.2 with version 2.2.0 of the Agile StoryMap Plugin.

0 votes
John Gaffney September 4, 2013

Hello? Anybody home?

0 votes
Dushyant Pandya September 3, 2013

We have the same issue. We get 404 when trying to access the "Story Map" menu.

We are using

JIRA 5.0.3

AgileStory Map plugin 2.2.0

Greenhopper 6.1.6

We see following exceptions in the logs corresponding to this when we try to access the "Story Map" menu.

/plugins/servlet/bit/SOA.storymap [atlassian.plugin.servlet.DefaultServletModuleManager] Unable to create servlet

com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$InitializationException: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:152)

at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.get(LazyReference.java:115)

at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.DefaultServletModuleManager.getServlet(DefaultServletModuleManager.java:313)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.atlassian.plugin.module.ClassPrefixModuleFactory.createModule(ClassPrefixModuleFactory.java:32)

at com.atlassian.plugin.module.PrefixDelegatingModuleFactory.createModule(PrefixDelegatingModuleFactory.java:99)

at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.descriptors.ServletModuleDescriptor.getModule(ServletModuleDescriptor.java:50)

at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.DelegatingPluginServlet.<init>(DelegatingPluginServlet.java:33)

at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.DefaultServletModuleManager$LazyLoadedServletReference.create(DefaultServletModuleManager.java:430)

at com.atlassian.plugin.servlet.DefaultServletModuleManager$LazyLoadedServletReference.create(DefaultServletModuleManager.java:416)

at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference$Sync.run(LazyReference.java:326)

at com.atlassian.util.concurrent.LazyReference.getInterruptibly(LazyReference.java:146)

... 127 more

0 votes
Matt August 18, 2013

I'm also getting a 404 error when accessing via the Story Map menu :

Could not find servlet for: /plugins/servlet/bit/FEN.storymap

We'd really like to evaluate this product - please help.

0 votes
John Gaffney August 9, 2013

The 404 problem is happening to us with Jira v5.0.7#734-sha1:8ad78a6 and a trial version we just downloaded (v 2.2.0) via the Adminstration page.

We have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. We can Enable the plugin, but trying to Configure or access via the Story Map menu generates a 404.

Any suggestions?

0 votes
Reatha Ek February 7, 2013

I happily confirm that it is well now. The first release of v2 did not yet do it, but the latest fix is fine.

A very nice tool!

0 votes
Reatha Ek January 17, 2013

Hi!

I have a similar issue. I am using JIRA 5.2.4 on Ubuntu. JIRA is listening on ports 8980 but I used iptables to reroute incoming port 80 to that port.

If I click on story map I am getting the Oops page, but when I specify my port 8980 in the URL all is fine...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events