• Community
  • Products
  • Apps & Integrations
  • Questions
  • I purchased Tempo but get the message - Could not install license certificate: Input length must be multiple of 8 when decrypting with padded cipher - when installing the supplied license number.

I purchased Tempo but get the message - Could not install license certificate: Input length must be multiple of 8 when decrypting with padded cipher - when installing the supplied license number.

Vince Crandall November 12, 2012

Copy and pasted the supplied license number from MyAtlassian to the Tempo Plug in and I recieve the following error.

Could not install license certificate: Input length must be multiple of 8 when decrypting with padded cipher

Any suggestions?

1 answer

1 vote
Benedikt Bjarni Bogason [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2012

Sounds like you are trying to paste the license key into the Tempo License Details page. Since you have a license from Atlassian, you need to use the Plugin Manager to insert your license key.

Please see item 1 on this page: http://www.tempoplugin.com/faq/my-license-key-is-not-working-what-should-i-do/

(This presumes you have fairly recent versions of Tempo/JIRA, please post again if this doesn't sort this problem out for you).

Vince Crandall November 12, 2012

You are absolutely correct. I added the license through the Plugin manager and it worked.

Thanks

Vince

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events