• Community
  • Products
  • Apps & Integrations
  • Questions
  • I have used the Frank Polscheit gantt chart gadget on a dashboard but when I share the dashboard with others it loses the columns and groups that I set up. Can I make the gadget retain the setup like all other dashboard gadgets?

I have used the Frank Polscheit gantt chart gadget on a dashboard but when I share the dashboard with others it loses the columns and groups that I set up. Can I make the gadget retain the setup like all other dashboard gadgets?

Deborah Partenio April 22, 2015

Does this gadget behave differently to all others?

3 answers

1 vote
Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2015

Hi Deborah,

the setting are individual per tuple (user & issue selection). But you can configure displayed columns using the project default or global default.

Kind regards,
Frank 

0 votes
Deborah Partenio May 5, 2015

Hi Frank, is this what you want?  The permissions are the same as they were before the upgrade.

image2015-5-6 17:38:11.png

0 votes
Deborah Partenio April 29, 2015

Hi Frank, thank you for the prompt response and solution.  To access these default options I had to upgrade the Gantt chart to V3.1.9 which I did (we were previously on V3.1.5).  Now I have a new problem!

I can go into the Configuration options via Admin, Manage Add-Ons and the new 'Global Defaults' menu item shows so it appears to have installed ok.  However the Gantt chart will no longer display at all for any project or in my dashboard gadget.  It just shows as a blank screen.

Is there any pre-requisite for 3.1.9?  We are on JIRA V6.1.4.

regards

Debbie

Deborah Partenio May 3, 2015

Hi Frank, just wondering if you've any ideas re this query as I now have no gantt chart! Is it possible to roll back the 3.1.9 upgrade?

Frank Polscheit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2015

Yes, sure. Just de-install v3.1.9, download any prior version you prefer and install that via "upload" button on JIRA's page "manage add-ons". Afterwards, you have to maintain/enter your add-on license key within UPM again. Independent form that: is this just a gadget topic or do you get this behavior within JIRA project tab panel as well? In that case, please have a view on configured permissions within the project administration on section "Gantt-Chart". Kind regards, Frank

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events