I get this error almost 1000 times every day about viewtracker-webresources.css

Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2012

Here is the error we get:

Sep 3 15:28:58 our-reverse: [Mon Sep 03 15:28:58 2012] [error] [client our ip adresse] File does not exist: /srv/www/download, referer: our url/s/fr/2171/67/1.4.1/_/download/batch/ch.bitvoodoo.confluence.plugins.viewtracker:viewtracker-webresources/ch.bitvoodoo.confluence.plugins.viewtracker:viewtracker-webresources.css

does someone knows what this error means ?
we use this quit a lot.
I have add this to our page layout:
<div class="wiki-content">
           $helper.renderConfluenceMacro("{viewtracker:hide=true|renderusernames=false}")
           $body
        </div>

Not sure if is bound to a specific theme...?

Thanks for help.

Michael

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

Hi Michael, just stumbled upon this one. Are you still getting those errors? Have you updated to the newest version of the plugin?

Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 21, 2013

From the time I have posted this thread and now after some upgrades, I dont see this message any more.

So it must have been cleaned.

thanks.

Michael

2 votes
davead75 September 2, 2012

~~~ spam ~~~

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events