I can't activate license

Igor August 30, 2013

Hello,

I have used trial version of Gliffy few years ago (version 3.x.x). Now I have purchased a license (SEN-2786209) and update a plugin to v5.0.4. When I tried to copy-paste a license key, I have got an error Unable to parse the license key. . And this plugin is still have a state "Trial period is expired". I have double check the clipboard and tried to paste it few times. How can I resolve this problem?

But I have unsupported Confluence (my support period is ended few months ago). Is it possible, that this problem prohibit to update Gliffy plugin?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Heidenreich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2013

Your confluence license should not interfere with the plugin licence!

Try uninstalling the old 3.x.x version (if not already done), stop the server and clear the plugin cache (see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+Clear+Confluence+Plugins+Cache) and try to install the plugin again...

Igor August 31, 2013

Hmm... I made:

1. Uninstall Gliffy

2. Stop Confluence

3. Clear cache

4. Start Confluence

5. Try to install Gliffy again (both ways: UPM and download gliffy-confluence-plugin-5.4.4.obr and install. Both cases I have got an error during installation:

Exception in thread "Spring executor 62" org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'diagramDraftManager' defined in URL [bundle://132.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 3 of type [com.gliffy.plugin.confluence.transform.TransformerServiceManager]: : Error creating bean with name 'transformerServiceManager' defined in URL [bundle://132.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.gliffy.plugin.confluence.transform.TransformerServiceManager]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'transformerServiceManager' defined in URL [bundle://132.0:0/META-INF/spring/atlassian-plugins-components.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.gliffy.plugin.confluence.transform.TransformerServiceManager]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid BundleContext.

at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:591)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events