• Community
  • Products
  • Apps & Integrations
  • Questions
  • I bought a 25 users license für Gliffy. But in the manage add-ons tab i see only "This add-on could not be loaded. It has one or more errors which prevent it from being enabled." What can i do?

I bought a 25 users license für Gliffy. But in the manage add-ons tab i see only "This add-on could not be loaded. It has one or more errors which prevent it from being enabled." What can i do?

Roland Lenz June 2, 2013

I bought a 25 users license für Gliffy. But in the manage add-ons tab i see only "This add-on could not be loaded. It has one or more errors which prevent it from being enabled." What can i do?

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2013
If you google that error msg you get for example:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.jira.user/56400
http://code.google.com/p/mazio/issues/detail?id=59
Apparently you should deploy it under jira-home/plugins/installed-plugins and not WEB-INF/lib.
0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 2, 2013

That's your answer - you've deployed it incorrectly. Although the message could probably be clearer (I'd add the below to it if I were a coder)

Try using the UPM to install it, after removing the plugin from the WEB-INF/lib directory

0 votes
Roland Lenz June 2, 2013

In the log file i see this error:

"The following plugins failed to load:
Gliffy JIRA Plugin: OSGi plugins cannot be deployed via the classpath, which is usually WEB-INF/lib.
URL is: jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/Atlassian/JIRA/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/lib/gliffy-jira-plugin-3.7.2.jar!/atlassian-plugin.xml"

But the gliffy-jira-plugin-3.7.2.jar is in this directory.

0 votes
Roland Lenz June 2, 2013

In the log file i see this error:

"The following plugins failed to load:
Gliffy JIRA Plugin: OSGi plugins cannot be deployed via the classpath, which is usually WEB-INF/lib.
URL is: jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/Atlassian/JIRA/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/lib/gliffy-jira-plugin-3.7.2.jar!/atlassian-plugin.xml"

But the gliffy-jira-plugin-3.7.2.jar is in this directory.

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2013

Look at the log files?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events