I am using Sonar for Bamboo plugin in my Bamboo, want to know how it triggers analysis.

Nihar Babu Devathi January 22, 2019

Hi Team,

I am using Sonar for Bamboo plugin in my Bamboo. I added Maven task, configured the sonar qube server. I have not added any sonar related plugin in my project pom.xml as it is given in sonar qube documentation. with out this also analaysis completed and i can see the results in sonar qube server.

How is it done. I am askign this because i am only seeing analysis done for java, js and xmls but not type script. is there any specific configuration we need to do for typescripts?

Thanks

Nihar

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Rüegg _Mibex Software_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2019

Hi,

To analyze TypeScript, you cannot use the Sonar for Bamboo Maven task, but instead have to switch to the SonarScanner task because Typescript projects can only be analyzed with SonarScanner. Please find more information here: https://docs.sonarqube.org/display/PLUG/SonarTS

Best regards,
Michael (app vendor)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events