I am trying to get multi-project support working in Sonar4Stash, but it doesnt work...

Stephan Sochoux April 24, 2015

The prior answer given was to tick a multi-module checkbox in repository settings, but there is no such checkbox in the 1.3 version of the plugin. What can I do to get this working for multiple module projects working?

2 answers

0 votes
Mibex_Software
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2015

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that we are currently discussing SonarQube multi-project support for the plug-in here:

https://mibexsoftware.atlassian.net/browse/SONAR-15

You might want to join the discussion to make sure we are implementing it in a way that will also support your project structure.

Kind regards,

Michael

0 votes
Mibex_Software
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2015

Hi,

Could you please give me an overview about the structure of your project? Does SonarQube generate different kinds of SonarQube projects for the Maven modules?

Kind regards,

Michael (author of the plug-in)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events