• Community
  • Products
  • Apps & Integrations
  • Questions
  • I am receiving the following error in Jira on the GreenHopper due to Ranking: The ranking custom field with name GH Rank and id customfield_xxxx must be assigned tothe global context, thus to all projects and issue types.

I am receiving the following error in Jira on the GreenHopper due to Ranking: The ranking custom field with name GH Rank and id customfield_xxxx must be assigned tothe global context, thus to all projects and issue types.

Susan Corcoran November 7, 2012

Jira Version: 5.0.7

GreenHopper Version: 6.0.3

3 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2012

There isn't really a question here - you're getting an error message, which is telling you what is wrong.

Could you explain what the question is?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2012

Yes, I have, when we had restricted a ranking field to a limited number of projects.

The error message is telling you what to do.

0 votes
Susan Corcoran November 8, 2012

Has anyone seen this error in Jira/Greenhopper? There are no errors in the logs regarding this error, but its not allowing users to use the ranking in Jira/Greenhopper.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events