I am looking into the Risk Register add-on. How does the licensing work?

Hi Everyone,

We are planning to use the Risk Register add-on. My question is this Risk register would be used by a small team. Is it suggested to buy the licenses only for this small team or for the entire set of Jira cloud users?

Can anyone suggest.

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

Add-on licenses are commensurate with the number of Jira Core users. As add-on vendors we don't have any control over that; it is managed by the Marketplace licensing framework.

Atlassian has a post about it here: Licensing add-ons: Can I purchase an add-on for only subset of my users?

Although this may not be what you were hoping to read, I hope you will try out the add-on anyway. If you decide not to purchase, at least you will have the benefit of seeing our solution to risk management in Jira.

Best regards,
David Pinn
ProjectBalm

It's not quite "Jira Core users".  It's the number of users for the largest of the three applications (although you may only have one)

If, for example, you have

• 25 Core users
  • 100 Software users
  • 3 Service Desk agents

Your add-ons will have to be licenced for 100 users, as that's the largest application.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

513 views 3 18
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you