I am looking into the Risk Register add-on. How does the licensing work?

mounika.p November 6, 2017

Hi Everyone,

We are planning to use the Risk Register add-on. My question is this Risk register would be used by a small team. Is it suggested to buy the licenses only for this small team or for the entire set of Jira cloud users?

Can anyone suggest.

1 answer

0 votes
David Pinn November 7, 2017

Add-on licenses are commensurate with the number of Jira Core users. As add-on vendors we don't have any control over that; it is managed by the Marketplace licensing framework.

Atlassian has a post about it here: Licensing add-ons: Can I purchase an add-on for only subset of my users?

Although this may not be what you were hoping to read, I hope you will try out the add-on anyway. If you decide not to purchase, at least you will have the benefit of seeing our solution to risk management in Jira.

Best regards,
David Pinn
ProjectBalm

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2017

It's not quite "Jira Core users".  It's the number of users for the largest of the three applications (although you may only have one)

If, for example, you have

• 25 Core users
  • 100 Software users
  • 3 Service Desk agents

Your add-ons will have to be licenced for 100 users, as that's the largest application.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events