I am getting error for SMS Sender Plugin

Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2015

/secure/SMSPAdmin!saveParameters.jspa [jira.sms.smsservice.BulkMessageService] Error checking credits
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)

I have supplied valid credential to the connection.

Thanks,

'Sumit

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2015

Connection timed out really does mean that - JIRA can't connect to your other server.

If it works fine without SSL, then your certificates are incorrect, and the connection is timing out because your other server is simply saying "no valid cert, no connection" and dropping it.

Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2015

there was a problem with the certificate path , i noticed and corrected it. Thanks, Sumit

0 votes
Sumit Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 2, 2015

I can telnet successfully to the required eapi used ,also he plugin works fine when I am not not running JIRA over SSL.

I have tried importing certificate of the API but that doesn't seems to work too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events