I have a custom field named SubComponent, whose values depend on the values of the Component field.
I was able to implement such feature following the examples you provide, among the plugin docs and the answers you've given to other troubled users.
Problem is, now I've added per-project contexts to SubComponent, so that it can feature different values, depending on the project.
I think the latter is screwing up how the aforementioned feature works, because now the only value I get on SubComponent is None.
So the question is, how can I tell the script to get the context of the custom field, in order to get the correct values for it? Is that possible?
Thanks in advance.
PD: We are currently using JIRA v6.2.7 and Behaviours/Script Runner v3.0-beta-14
I took a 5-minute rest and realized that the issue was that I defined the wrong component ... to which I was pretending to attach the Behaviours feature.
Once fixed, things worked as expected.
Hope I didn't make you waste much time with this question.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs