How to use this plugin?

I've installed the plugin on my Jira server. What do I need to do from my android phone?

1 answer

Hi Carlitos

I'm not quite sure about the mobile plugin installed on JIRA, but if you're using MOBILE from imKon , please be sure that you're using JIRA 4.0 or 4.0.2, which are the only compatible versions.

However, in order to further assist you, please let us know the plugin name and its version.

Cheers,

Paulo Renato

There are 2 plugins with the same name "Jira Mobile"

I'm refering to this one: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.mobile.jira-mobile

I've installed on my Jira server. But not sure what I need to do in my android phone in order to see the results as on the screenshot on the page. When I go into my site, I see the same web GUI as I would normally see from the PC. So any hints about what I need to do in my android phone will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Carlitos

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Apr 30, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Why moving to Confluence Data Center is only a job half-done

Confluence Data Center is a deployment option that was designed for performance at scale. In other words, Confluence will handle increased traffic much reliably in a clustered environment and yo...

229 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you