How to upgrade Scaffolding plugin?

Lars Sjögren September 30, 2012

Hi,

In Confluence, we get an indication that there's a new version of the Scaffolding Plugin available, but there's no Upgrade button. I look around the Internet and different forums, but find no info on how to do the upgrade. Since I find no info, I suspect upgrading is really simple, but the obviousness in this alludes me. Please advice.

Thanks,

Lars

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2012

Hi Lars,

I'm not sure what is causing this issue with upgrading, but the easiest way to resolve this would be to use the manual upload option to upgrade the plugin because once you upload the .JAR then the UPM will check the version with the currently installed version and only upgrade the plugin if you are trying to install a new version. You can download plugins from the Atlassian Marketplace and you can read about how to update them in your instance by following these instructions: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Installing+a+Plugin#InstallingaPlugin-Uploadingyourownplugin

All the best,
John

Lars Sjögren September 30, 2012

Thanks, worked like a charm.

/Lars

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events