How to stop approval of an add-on when it was falsely submitted

Titus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2016

A first version of an add-on was rejected. After that all errors and bugs have been fixed.

So managing the add-on listings the message about the first rejection was shown and the user was asked to re-submit the add-on. When clicking this the add-on will be re-submitted for approval but no chance to upload the fixed version.

Beside this when editing the add-on listing I couldnt find where to update the add-on jar.

So how can you stop a falsely re-submit because it was done by mistake?

When to upload a bug fixed version. I haven't seen anything where to replace the old jar. Do I have to create a new listing with a newer version of the add-on (respectivly a new add-on)?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2016

Comment on the AMKT issue that's tracking the submission and ask for it to be rejected.

Titus
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2016

Thanks, I already did so. It's a bit embarrassing though :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events