How to set up a condition in Automation Lite

Victor Aguiar April 2, 2018

In JSD, we have created a Request Type for New Staff System Configuration. We created a custom field for this Request Type called Licenses, which is presented to the customer with a multi-choice checkbox for different licenses that are needed for the new employee. When this RT is submitted through the portal, we want to automatically send notification to our licensing manager containing the contents of that custom field.

We installed Automation Lite to achieve this, but I can't find how to configure the condition I want. I've looked for a reference and tried several different syntaxes. Screenshots show what i'm trying to compare and the resulting error in the audit log. Anybody know what I'm missing?Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 10.18.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-04-02 at 10.18.58 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick Menere
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2018

Hi Victor,

The first value is incorrect though I can see what you are trying to do.

For this condition, you are most probably better off using a JQL condition. Simply use: "Request Type" = "Staff IT Configuration (TAR)"

For the contents of the email you will the following:

{{#issue.Licenses}}{{value}}{{^last}}, {{/}}{{/}}

That will print out a comma separated list of licenses.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Nick

Victor Aguiar April 2, 2018

That did it! Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events