How to set the Permissions?

Hi There,

I've recently installed you're lates update of a Calendar plugin for JIRA 6. Which caused that all my users see no calendars at all smile

I've found in your Release notes that, there is the new 

• Feature. Add USE or ADMIN permissions to users, groups or project roles.

How to set theese permissions please?

2 answers

Hi, Jakub.

• In calendar list choose calendar and click edit in dropdown menu.
  • Select "Permissions" tab.
  • Add users, groups or project roles to table.
  • Configure permission for each added entity (USE or ADMIN). USE - user can view calendar. ADMIN - users can view and edit calendar.

Hi Ivan,

thak you for your answer. But my problem is, that even I (jira-administrator) don't see any calendars. And If I click "Add Calendar -> Create New or Add existing nothing happens at all. So I can't follow your steps if I have no "calendar list" or even calendar and I am not able to create one smile

Open browser console and repeat all steps - "Add Calendar -> Create New or Add existing. Then copy all outputs in console and attach here.

Hi Ivan,

I was off few days. Anyway find attached screen shot of Console. My action was just loading of Calendar page itself (i clicked on Calendar on JIRAs top bar). 

CalendarMainPageLoading.PNG

Nothing changed in Console when I clicked "Add Calendar -> Create New or Add existing.

There is a problem with JIRA internal js library. Which JIRA version do you use?

Hi, Jakub!

Have you update plugin to 2.4.2.50_JIRA6? If we resolve this problem please mark question answered.

Hi, Jakub.

We release 2.4 version of our plugin. In this version we fixed your problem. You can download it from here.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

116 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you